12.4.14

Challenge #71 Cordine's sketch


Hi Sketcher,

Welcome back to another challenge!
This time it's my turn, Cordine.
You can choice between 3 older sketches. 
When you post your card could you please tell us which sketch you have used? Thanks
I hope you will enjoy to create your card with 1 of the 3 older sketches.


Sketch 1

Sketch 2

 Sketch 3

Our sponsor this time is:

The winner of this challenge could choice 3 digistamps of her choice in her shop

And here are the awesome creations of our wonderfull DT!



Karina  Sketch 2



I hope you will join us!








3 comments:

  1. Wowwww, stunning Projects!
    I have choose Sketch 1.
    Xo Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emsies creaties heeft sketch nr 2 gekozen om te gebruiken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT creations! Thanks for the fun sketches to choose from. I chose #1.

    ReplyDelete

CONTENT COPYRIGHT OF THE SKETCHY CHALLENGES | CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS